Wednesday, December 12, 2012

ImPRESS Press-on Nail Manicures (Thanks Influenster!)

Hi guys! how are you doing today? hopefully really well!
So, recently, i got a college Voxbox from Influenster. (dont know what influenster is? go here: www.influenster.com) They sent me a box of free products to review that were targeted for a college audience. In this box, i received imPRESS nails in the pattern Space Cadet.
Overall, these nails surprised me because they were nothing like acrylics, which i dislike. Instead, they were super easy to apply, super easy to take off and didn't damage my nails! Not to mention they looked awesome. They were a good length and included over 20 nails to accommodate different nail sizes! They lasted a long time and i took them off because i wanted to paint my nails. haha. Make sure to lay all of the nails out you plan to use in front of you so you don't get them mixed up. I would definitely buy more if there was a special occasion or even if i wasn't great at doing my own nails! This pattern was also VERY pretty.

They retail from $4.99-$7.99 depending on if you get a solid of a patterned color.

I'm sorry my picture is so crappy. I do recommend this and i appreciate Influenster for sending them to me to try out!!

Have a great day!

<3 steph

No comments:

Post a Comment